ATENAU Ltd offers wide range products of Schneider Electric, Siemens, ABB and R.STAHL for Industrial Automation and Control. Industrial Automation and control products are mechanical, electromechanical devices that monitor, control, or actuate power utilization apparatus, including motor regulation. Automation and control products and solutions cover the breadth of the manufacturing, transportation, and building sectors—from logic devices to complex process systems, including:
- Communications devices, networks, and software for industrial automation control products and systems;
- Machine logic control, systems, hardware, and associated software used in monitoring, and control of industrial processes, including programmable logic controllers, process controllers, and distributed control systems;
- Motor controls and accessories that start, stop, protect, accelerate, decelerate, reverse, and control the speed of motors, including adjustable speed and variable frequency drives, and motor controllers;
- Man/machine interface devices that require human intervention to control and communicate the status of machines or manufacturing processes;
- System elements that include analog-digital convertors and transducers, autotransformers and reactors, digital display devices, electromechanical and solid-state contractors, indicating lights, medium voltage controllers, motion control, overload devices, photoelectric relays, register and synchronizing controls, rheostats and resistors, solenoids, starters, terminal blocks, and timers.